www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SCENTURA CREATIONS: SUCCESS REVISITED


A few weeks ago I asked the question, “What is Success?” A few people answered with their definition… thank you guys for your interaction!

I wanted to revisit the topic over the next few days, starting today with some success quotes of compiled. Read a few of them, see if anything resonates with you, and if so, feel free to share what’s on your mind.

I have a lot to say on the subject of success, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it over the last 10 years of my life. So towards the end of the week, I’ll share my thoughts with you guys… but for now, read some quotes!

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. ~Albert Einstein

Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won’t taste good. ~Joe Paterno

If at first you don’t succeed, do it like your mother told you. ~Author Unknown

Eighty percent of success is showing up. ~Woody Allen

As you climb the ladder of success, be sure it’s leaning against the right building. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

If at first you don’t succeed, you’re running about average. ~M.H. Alderson

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill

What is success? It is a toy balloon among children armed with pins. ~Gene Fowler

We never know, believe me, when we have succeeded best. ~Miguel de Unamuno, Essays and Soliloquies, 1925

Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world. ~Lily Tomlin

I couldn’t wait for success… so I went ahead without it. ~Jonathan Winters

There is no point at which you can say, “Well, I’m successful now. I might as well take a nap.” ~Carrie Fisher

Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. ~David Frost

Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it. ~Author Unknown

I’ll have some more for you guys tomorrow

Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment