www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

SCENTURA CREATIONS CONGRATULATES LEXI AND DREW


Just found this on the internet. Its a press release about somebody from our company (scentura creations): Lexi and Andrew.

"Drew and Lexy of Greensboro, NC are taking full advantage of the Scentura Creations Opportunity.

"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

"PRLog (Press Release) – Jan 18, 2011 – Andrew Wilson and Lexy Merritt have been running their business in Greensboro, NC distributing Scentura Creations' line of Observe' L'Essence high-quality fragrances for a few years now.

"They continue to run a model office, and are training others so they can pass on the opportunity. They're promoting owners are Donny Zinkin and Holly Jacobetz of Phoenix Management in Middlesex, NJ.

"The following is a bio from their weblog, http://www.prevailmanagement.net/

-----

"When I started the business I was a person with no hope, scarred by life itself. I was a single parent out of work and little to no options, or so I thought. I went from not knowing where my next dollar would come from to feed my daughter to going on a vacation to Maui. As I trained, I found myself. I’m sure you’ve heard many people say they don’t know who they are as a person. I was one of those people. I always worried about what everyone else either thought, or what they wanted me to do. I was never truly happy. You will never be happy trying to please other people. It took me a long time to realize this. When I finally made myself number 1, I started to shine. I loved the atmosphere and enthusiasm. This is not something I was used to. I began to put my belief in myself and now I run my own office. Who would have thought an average everyday person like myself could be on the road to success. I made over $86,000 my first year in business through pure hard work and dedication. We are now among the best in the business and striving to be even better. Thanks to Larry Hahn and all of Scentura Creations on making me the person that I am."

-Lexy Merritt

"I started out working in the community. I worked at a boys and girls club in Richmond, VA. Cleaning up a laundromat. I got caught up with the wrong crowd and eventually ended up in Job Corp. where I earned my G.E.D. I graduated from Job Corp. where I earned an electricians trade. I searched for work for months and finally answered an ad placed by Enigma Management. They were an office with the great opportunities of Scentura Creations. Which lead me to travel along 80% of the east coast. I visited many cities and enjoyed very different scenery. I have been invited and have attended numerous company rallies, I ‘ve also been invited on company vacations. The latest was the beautiful Maui Hawaii, in which I rode a bike down a volcano, went snorkeling on the Alli Nui, and enjoyed many dinners with the top dogs of the company. I am on my way to another company rally in Las Vegas. I’m on my way to financial stability and a huge Scentura Creations family to help me every step of the way. I have found the Scentura Creations OPPORTUNITY. They respect my goals and ambitions, while broadening the horizon of life. I now enjoy the perks of having my own business, two beautiful little girls, and a loving partner Lexy Merritt. I never dreamed someone like me could create a life of happiness and loyalty. Thanks Larry Hahn for being my Scentura Creator."

-Andrew Wilson “Drew”

# # #


Scentura Creations is a leading provider of high-quality fragrance products to Independent Distributors worldwide.


Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment