www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

THE RIGHT ATTITUDE: ONYX ARVADA OF SCENTURA CREATIONS


Thank you Lore for a good write-up. Hope you don’t mind if I share it with the www! - – - – -


Why do some people seem to reach the top easily, while others remain stuck? You might think that it is just because those people have more of what it takes to succeed, like brains, talent and powerful people in their corner. But there is somethign else that is just as important. ATTITUDE! Studies show that attitude is a better predictor of success than I.Q., education, and many other factors. In fact, positive people stay healthier, have better relationships, go further in their careers, and even make more money!


Anyone can adopt the right attitude. No matter where you’re from, or how much natural talent you have, the right attitude can make all the difference in your career. Try adopting these 10 attitudes of successful Business Owners:


1. I am in charge of my destiny. I will make it to the top!! I am in charge of making it happen.


2. Anything is possible. Think you can’t, you probably won’t. Adopt the attitude of The Little Engine That Could – “I think I can.” Better yet, you know you can.


3. No task is too small to do well. You never know when you are going to be noticed. That is one reason to take pride in your work – all of it.


4. Everyone is a potential key contact. While you do need to be aggressive in the workplace, you can also go far by being nice to those all around you – you never know when your past will play a role in your future.


5. I was made to do this job… and the one above me. If you feel like you are not cut out to do the work you are responsible for, your performance will suffer. Successful workers act like they are in their dream job, no matter where they are.


6. It’s not just what I know, but who I know. Successful Business Owners understand the importance of networking, in and out of the office. Do your part to establish a networking path for your future.


7. What else can I do? Since you are in charge of your destiny, it’s your job to look for ways to improve your professional self. Successful people don’t just complete the job and sign out. They look for additional ways to make their mark.


8. Failure will help pave the way to my success. The difference between successful and unsuccessful people is how they deal with failure. Those who find success are the ones who learn from their mistakes and move on.


9. I am my own biggest fan. Step up and talk about your accomplishments and what you have done for the company. Successful workers know how to point out their achievements without sounding boastful.


10. My opportunity monitor is never turned off. Successful people are always on the hunt for ways to improve. You never know when you will discover a chance to better the course of your journey to the top!


Iris Flores

Chris Westphal

Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co (303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment