www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LETTER TO LARRY HAHN: ONYX ARVADA OF SCENTURA CREATIONS

Lore published a letter in last week’s Scents of Pride newsletter, I thought it was worth sharing online as well.

From Leticia Guido

“Hi Larry!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for my opportunity!!!!! I love this business!! I was so star struck when I had the new owners breakfast with you in New Jersey I couldn’t bring myself to say anything. I’m working very hard to meet you again! I am hoping during a company trip! My office is in Maryland and so far I have averaged 500 a week with my “Rookie of the Year” partner, Earley Gaynor. I LOVE YOU for changing my life and for giving me the chance to own my own business without an NYU degree. I didn’t want to be a lawyer anyway, haha! It’s great! I love what I do now. I promise I will work as hard as I can to get the Dream Team Schotts’ numbers up!

<3 Sincerely Yours,

- Leticia Guido”

You can read more testimonials from different business owners here.



Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment