www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

ONE MILLION ENTREPRENEURS: MIKE GILCHRIST LIFE MANAGMENT CENTER OF SCENTURA CREATIONS

Mike Gilchrist Life Mangement Center of Scentura Creations was featured on One Million Entreprenuers:



"Living Beyond My Wildest Dreams":

"My whole life I was told what I couldn’t do and at age 22 I almost died twice in two months. That’s when I decided to LIVE my life to the fullest and do anything I could dream up. One month later I started my own company and 16 years later I still love being an entrepreneur and teaching people why and how to become one.

"What I love the most is helping others get into their own business and do the same for themselves and their families.

Tell us about your business and what you love the most about it.

"I run a distribution center for the world largest fragrance manufaturer and I have been able to do everything beyond my wildest dreams; but what I love the most is helping others get into their own business and do the same for themselves and their families.

What business advice can you share with aspiring entrepreneurs?

"The more I fail the stronger I become and in order to reach new highs I must grow into the person I want to become.

What’s your personal mantra or favorite quote?

"You have to want it more than your afraid of it."

-Mike Gilcrest, Check out One Million Entreprenuers here.

Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment