www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I WAS DOING SOME RESEARCH! I FOUND THIS VERY INTERESTING..

I have many reasons for posting this, but I was told to "respect some body's band that broke up because the singer has 5 degrees". I did not know people that have degrees are socially better. So it struck me to do some research on college.

I also hear the word scam thrown around about various of things. So I wanted to see what people are saying about college.

The best part of our business is we ask for NO money, No College, No investment!
What you would learn in 2 years of business school, you will learn in 60 to 90 days of our management training.... FREE. Then the business will give you a part of (your own office) the business to run and manage. And its been proven time and time again that the person managing the company's offices will make $30,000 to 50,000 first year!! In some cases more!!

20/20 IS COLLEGE A SCAM??

Guys Ranting about College:

Who Needs College Anyway? Remarks by Charles Murray:


Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment