www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE: ONYX ARVADA OF SCENTURA CREATIONS


I just wanted to take the time to thank everybody that makes Scentura Creations happen! It seems like people only take one time a year to be thankful for things (thanksgiving), but I feel we should be thankful everyday.

We just received our first Scents Of Pride of the year, and I'm very thankful for the bulletin. Especially Lore that makes dozens for each office (150) across the United States every week!! I live to see that bulletin every week! thank you so much. Your hard work shows.

Thank you Keri, Bob, and Juan at the home office making sure we get our shipments, payments, credit line, over-rides, and profit sharing organized!! Thank you for everything you guys do. You guys put up with so much of our crap its amazing!
Nick Brunson for letting your dads (Kerry Brunson) success motivate you to help us gain a more positive presents on the World Wide Web. Lets keep making a change! We have a voice and we are using them! Thank you.
Thank you to all the hard working people in the company, that inspire me to achieve what I want in my life.
Iris Flores my partner for putting up with more crap, stubborness and being one of the most understand people I've ever met. You are one of the biggest inpirations in my life. Thank you.

Last but not least. Thank you Larry Hahn for keeping this company going. I don't think some people understand you don't have to do this anymore, you could close the doors and let us fend for ourselves, but you don't. You keep letting us have our opportunity and BEST of all share it with other people (that were just like me 9 years ago next month). Which allows us to live the life's we dreamt of. I never knew how I would be successful, but I knew I would. Working here makes me feel free to do what I want, when I want through hard work. Thank you for everything you've taught to my boss's, which allowed me to go from boy to man. Yes it has been one of the hardest roads of my life thus far, but I would not trade it for the world. "Through adversity comes character". Most people are too scared of the adversity, Some will face it and grow bigger than they ever would imagine.

I don't like to thank you through words, I prefer to thank you through my actions. I do everyday. Thank you Larry to allow me to shine brighter than I ever could have anywhere else!

-Chris Westphal

Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment