www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WHY A RESIDUAL INCOME BUSINESS IS WHERE TO GO: THANKS SCENTURA CREATIONS

Through Onyx arvada, and Scentura Creations opportunity we are offering a way out of this economic mess!

This 60mins Youtube is scary. Over 8 years ago, everyone around me told me that the Scentura Opportunity will never work. They told me that no one will ever give you your own business. “They will just suck you dry,” is what my dad used to always say to me. Good thing, I stuck it out.

Thanks to Scentura and Larry Hahn, I enjoy a lifestyle that only exists in the dreams of the average person. I am an average person but I happen to run into an above average opportunity.



Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment