www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

THE REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE


"Our numbers are always very accurate, so I was surprised at the discrepancy with the government's numbers," says Mayur, whose firm owns the TIPP polling unit, a polling partner for Investors' Business Daily and Christian Science Monitor. After all, the headline number shows the U.S. unemployment rate today is 9.5%, with a total of 14.6 million jobless people."

-See full article from DailyFinance


"This article is scary. Over 8 years ago, everyone around me told me that the Scentura Opportunity will never work. They told me that no one will ever give you your own business. “They will just suck you dry,” is what my dad used to always say to me. Good thing, I stuck it out.

Thanks to Scentura and Larry Hahn, I enjoy a lifestyle that only exists in the dreams of the average person. I am an average person but I happen to run into an above average opportunity. The best part is Larry Hahn is just a normal person. He’s a multimillionaire that could hang out with whoever he wants and where ever he wants.

For some reason he was humble enough to invite Liz and myself to Auberge du Soleil to celebrate the new year with him. Auberge du Soleil is a high end hotel and restaurant in Rutherford, CA in the Napa Valley area. We are honored and extremely excited for this invitation. I guess listening to people who are successful really makes you successful. I’m living proof."


Iris Flores

Chris Westphal

Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment