www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS TO JENNIFER ROSANNE ON ONE YEAR RUNNING AN OFFICE, AND ONE YEAR WITH THE BUSINESS ERIK ROMERO: ONYX WHOLESALE 5783 SHERIDAN FRONTAGE RD. #204 ARVADA, CO 80002


Jennifer Rosanne has successfully finished training and has been running her office for one year this month. She's been able to save a few thousand dollars, and buy her own Audi A4. We are so proud of you, and keep up the hard work and dedication. She posted this on her Facebook the other day.

"My one year anniversary running my own business.  An amazing year with my life finally under my control instead of the usual 9 to 5. Thank you so much Larry Hahn for continuing the Opportunity and allowing me to do the same. Thank you to my mentors Chris and Iris who helped me believe in myself when no one else would and allowing me to grow into the person I am today. One last Thank You to all my haters for giving me that extra motivation, to make me step up that much more and prove you wrong that much easier." -Jennifer Roasanne, Exclusive Entr. 303-934-9022 

 
Erik Romero just had his one year including his training as well, and running his branch operation in Colorado Springs. He's overcame a lot of obstacles with the business and he's been growing tremendously the last couple of weeks. He's on track for $60,000 gross income this year; he's buying his first BMW this next month. We are so proud of you. Keep up the great work. We can't put into words how much we appreciate you loyalty.
He posted, "I definitely feel like 2012 was a successful year. 2013 will be even better, new life, vacations, boss car, more money, and more promotions. # Married to my own Success"
-Erik Romero, Envy 719-634-5429 


Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
5783 Sheridan Frontage Rd. #204
Arvada, CO.
303-940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment