www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LETTERS TO LARRY HAHN: ONYX ARVADA OF SCENTURA CREATIONS


Dear Larry,

Wow! I'm not sure where to start! I'm so grateful for the Scentura Opportunity you have created for many people. Being 24 years old and running my own business sometimes still feels like a dream.

I started with the opportunity at the end of 2008 with Rich Greenley, not knowing that this company would change my life forever. I still remember the first time I heard you speak at a really. Everyone said it's been a while since you had spoken in front and I felt so fortunate to be able to see you take the stage again.

It made me realize that one person can make the biggest difference as long as belief, determination, and hard-work are present.

I then got the opportunity to work side by side with Rich Greenley, so I was able to learn from one of the best. His guidance taught me how to work my way to the top.

Now as a business owner, this has given me a life. Not only did I learn how to run a business, I also learned how to have confidence... REAL confidence in myself.

Without Larry, I really don't know where I would be. Words can't express how thankful, grateful, honored, blessed, and fortunate I am to have you and this opportunity in my life... and I'm just getting started!

I'm excited for what's to come!


Iris Flores
Chris Westphal
Onyx Wholesale Arvada, Co
5783 Sheridan Frontage Rd. #204
Arvada, CO.
(303)940-3580

No comments:

Post a Comment