www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

CHECK OUT KERRYBRUNSON.COM



Kerry Brunson has been with the company for 30 years now, and has accomplished great success. He also runs a blog http://www.kerrybrunson.com/!

Here is ( some of ) his story, and a link with Larry Hahn telling it as well:

"In 1980, I was 20 years old, had only a high school education, and worked as a busboy in Las Vegas. When first introduced to the Scentura Creations Opportunity, I was told that if I was willing to work hard and have a good attitude, I would have a chance to make a six figure income.

People tried to talk me out of it and told me it was probably a scam, “Dont do it!” Those are the same people who, today, are now believers after they saw my success materialize!
If you have a strong desire to succeed, and are willing to dedicate yourself and put in the time, it can turn into a long and rewarding career. If you’d like to hear Larry tell my story himself, click here!"

-Kerry Brunson

No comments:

Post a Comment