www.Onyx-Wholesale.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Testimonials! : What other people have to say about the opportunity.


So Doug brought it to my attention that I should have a link to the testimonial page with the home office. So here it is. CLICK HERE . Feel free to put your own. The company is expanding in a very fast, and changing many peoples lives in a positive way. If I had to put how much I appriciated the opportunity it would take more than a web site, but its one way I show how much I do care. Here are a few postings below!

Brittany Rickman, Louisiana (16/4/2009)
We want to thank Rosie,Pat,Alexis and Nick for giving us this wonderful opportunity.
Read More

Syed Naqvi, ILLINOIS (13/4/2009)
I have been in this business for two days now in Chicago with Josie. She is a great person,with a rich personality, a rich experience of the perfume business, very focused on her work & goal. she is a tremendous business owner and a great motivator f
Read More

Erika D., N.C / CALI (10/4/2009)
SHOUT OUT TOOOO.... MR. BRIAN WARNER AND MR. KERRY BRUNSON!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY... I LOVE THIS COMPANY, IT CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER!
Read More

KIRK ROBINSON AKA N.Y. CITY BOYZ, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK (9/4/2009)
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MR. GATES FOR NOT ONLY A OPPORTUNITY BUT HAVING THE FAITH IN ME IN OWING MY OWN BUSNIESS. NOT ONLY WILL IT BE A GREAT OFFICE IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE TRI-STATE!
Read More

to read more or post your own testimonial CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment